Throughout the life of the firm, Gillespie & Anderson has always been based at 147 Bath Street, Glasgow and this stability has assisted in the growth and maintenance of many long standing client relationships.

The firm can trace its roots back to the early 1920’s and its original partners of brothers-in-law Bob Gillespie and J Menzies Anderson. The intervening years have seen the firm grow and adapt as the business world has changed.

The firm currently has four partners Allan Stewart, Douglas Anderson, Alun Johnstone and Alastair Stewart, with further details of their backgrounds and specialisms under the partners section.