We work with many small retail operations including hairdressers, post offices, newsagents, florists, takeaways and many more. Many of our clients in this sector have been with us since opening their shops and we have work with them to access bank funding, prepare business plans and financial projections and build up their businesses.
Once they achieve a level of success, shop owners often look to opening more shops and expand their business. We can help with planning for this from both a tax and financial point of view.
Generally when working with clients in this sector we will produce year end accounts and tax returns along with assistance with Vat if required. Some clients choose to take advantage of our outsourcing solution and have us prepare everything on their behalf. See the outsourcing section for further details. To summarise, our services are as follows:
- bookkeeping on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- management accounts on a monthly, quarterly or six monthly basis
- management information pack with key performance indicators (KPIs)
- payroll preparation on a weekly or monthly basis and all year end returns
- vat returns
- year end accounts preparation
- corporation tax return
- company secretarial work
- advice on suitable accounting software
- implementation of appropriate record keeping and accounting software
- business plans and financial projections